REV'IT! Kodiak 2 GTX Gloves
The Kodiak 2 GTX gloves are a tribute to those who brave the cold and keep riding. As the ultimate defense against water and weather, these winter gloves incorporate a plethora of features to ensure warmth and protection without needing their own heating system. Much like its namesake, one of Alaska’s remote cities, these gloves are a testament to resilience.
With a fixed GORE-TEX Z-liner and polar fleece lining, your hands stay warm and dry. Water-repellent and supple goatskin leather, along with strategic stretches, offer flexibility. These gloves also incorporate protective elements from our sports and racing glove collections, ensuring safety and control.
The Kodiak 2 GTX gloves are designed to conquer winter’s chill and keep you riding in total comfort. Whether you’re facing winter commutes or venturing to daring locations, the Kodiak 2 GTX gloves put everything in your hands. Keep riding when others stop.Protection Features:
- Outer Shell: goatskin leather, flock PU Tricot, PU coated fabric, PWR|shell stretch
- Protection: Hard shell knuckle, Temperfoam thumb knuckle, palm slider and at pinky, PWR|shield at Palm, Temperfoam underneath knuckle protector, TPU hard-shell knuckle
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold 200g, PrimaLoft Gold Eco with Grip control 80g, High loft fur liner
- Waterproof & Breathability: Gore-Tex Z-liner
- Fit: tour fit
- Features: top-tier leather, winter gore-tex glove, breathable waterproofing, fleece lining
Read on for more details.