Garmin Varia UT800 Trail Edition Smart Headlight
WORKS ALONE OR PAIRS WITH EDGE:
- When paired with your bike computer, the headlight automatically adjusts based on speed and ride profile. And you can control the lights yourself with just a quick tap.
- Select Edge bike computers can detect ambient light conditions and automatically adjust your headlight brightness accordingly to help you conserve battery life.
- At its brightest, Varia UT800 projects a steady beam of 800 lumens, making you visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6 km) away.
- Tailor your light output to the conditions with 5 light modes, including high (800 lumens), medium (400 lumens), low (200 lumens), night flash and day flash.
- Multiple modes help you maximize battery life. You’ll get 1.5 hours on high, 3.0 hours on medium, 6.0 hours on low, 25.0 hours in day flash mode and 6.0 hours in night flash mode.
- Featuring a low-profile, lightweight (140 g) design, you can mount Varia UT800 to your handlebar with an out-front mount or to your helmet with a helmet or friction mount2.
- Varia UT800 smart headlight
- Charging cable
- Helmet mount