Alpinestars SMX-1 R V2 Boots
- Advanced microfiber main upper construction.
- Extensive perforations throughout provide maximum airflow.
- Soft TPR heel insert allows freedom of ankle movement.
- Ergonomic TPU shift pad.
- Angled closure strap follows natural shape of rider’s instep.
- Front Velcro® closure system, with reverse zip.
- Compound rubber sole with grip patterning.
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones.
- Thermo-welded flex grooves control flexion and flexibility.
- Double-density ankle protector on both sides.
- Replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter.
- Internal toe box protection.
- Removable anatomic foot bed.
- Internal mesh lining provides cooling comfort.
Read on for more details.
You can use the chart below to choose a boot and we think the chart is representative of the US shoe conversion. If you’ve determined your size in past Alpinestars sport boots, you’d be safe in choosing the same size as this brand runs pretty consistent from one model to the next (sometimes street and waterproof boots are not consistent however). I’d consider the width of the men’s sizes to be normal to slightly wide (D or E). I’ve always found this style boot easy to fit because the foot has a nice wide toe which is comfortable. Calf size is somewhat adjustable with the closure Velcro.
|Euro||Men’s US||Women’s US|