Alpinestars Supertech R Haga 20 Limited Edition Boot
Alpinestars most iconic riding boot, worn by a roster of champions past and present, the Supertech R has undergone a series of evolutions to significantly ramp up its performance features even further. Innovations for 2015 include a newly redesigned compound rubber sole, an update to the ergonomically profiled shin plate and a redesigned front flex area – all of which enhancing the podium winning performance of this CE certified boot.
- Durable and technical microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility. Microfiber main shell offers high levels of water-resistance, durability and improved weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
- Redesigned front flex area constructed from over-injected TPU on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole has been redesigned to offer excellent grip and feel.
- Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/Aluminum toe slider features new easy screw fixing concept provides feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion.
- Flexible accordion microfiber stretch at Achilles allows natural movement and support.
- Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel while changing gears.
- On vented version: strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin TPU guides air through the boot.
- External entry has stretch accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entrance and removal.
- Available in international sizes 39-48.
- Newly designed external TPU shin protection is ergonomically shaped and wraps around to outer calf and is engineered to spread and dissipate impact energy across the surface while remaining compact.
- New, soft TPU stretch panel on lateral side gives easy closure with excellent fit. Zip is made from TPU to reduce friction in the event of a crash. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
- Top gaiter follows leg contour and is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with PU.
- Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full and free movement of the foot, ankle and leg.
- Shin plate features new micro-adjustable ratchet top closure for safe and precise fit.
- Innovative, full-length medial-facing microfiber panel features new texture patterning offering excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat.
- Replaceable polymer heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash.
- The Supertech R boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
Read on for more details.
The overall fit/size of this new style seems “true” to their published size chart (see below), so if you are comfortable with a certain size from previous boots, then choose the same size. I’d consider the width of the men’s sizes to be normal to slightly wide (D or E).
|Euro||Men’s US||Women’s US|