Fly Racing 2021 Terra Trek Pant
- 600D polyester outer shell with fully taped seams and 1680D material at critical wear areas for added abrasion resistance.
- CE Level 1 knee armor – conforms to EN1621-1 standards and sits in an adjustable position pocket.
- Hip armor pockets that can be used with Fly Street CE Barricade hip armor.
- High-visibility reflective panels and logos for added safety.
- HYDRAGuard waterproof, windproof, and breathable membrane and removable thermal liner.
- Anatomically fitted for an ideal riding position with strategically placed 4-way stretch panels for added range of motion.
- Expandable intake and exhaust vents for mass airflow.
- Cargo pockets for added storage with water resistant pocket zippers.
- Hi-rise back for full coverage in riding position with accordion back panel for maximum flexibility.
- Belt loops for refined adjustment with Velcro® dual strap adjustable leg cuffs and waist adjusters for a customized fit.
- 8” zipper for jacket attachment.
- Gusseted dual snap fly
I measured a selection of these pants and found the waist size of the pants to measure out consistently at 2” larger than the stated size. Most men’s jeans will be sized this way these days…. it’s called vanity sizing. We recommend you measure your waist or the waistband of your favorite jeans to see what size pants you need. The waist sizes for each pant size can be adjusted down by 2 to 3 inches with the side waist adjusters. The pants are also fitted with belt loops so you can use those with a belt if you like
Inseam on the regular size pants is about 33” and inseam on the tall size pants is about 35”.
Here is a chart I put together to show you how each pant size measures out so you can select the size based upon what you come up with when you measure yourself.
|Pant Size||Max Waist Size||Inseam Regular||Inseam Tall|