Alpinestars Oscar Bomber Jacket
Optimized for urban riding, the casually-styled Bomber Jacket is constructed from a hard wearing twill fabric with an additional coated layer for effective weather protection. This jacket is also equipped with Nucleon Flex Plus armor on the shoulders and elbows for optimal impact protection, with reinforcements for additional abrasion resistance, while the removable fleece vest liner allows it to be tailored to match the weather condi-tions.
- Main chassis constructed from twill fabric with a polyurethane coating for enhanced weather protection.
- Stretch rib fabric on collar, cuff and bottom for an optimized fit.
- Alpinestars Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon KR back protectors available as an accessory upgrade).
- 600 Denier polyester reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- YKK zip on front for a secure closure.
- Elasticated thumb loop ensures the sleeve remains in the correct position while riding.
- Soft rib collar for enhanced rider comfort.
- Zippered hand pocket, zippered chest pocket, two zippered front pockets, inner waterproof document pocket and two liner pockets for safe and secure storage.
- Removable fleece vest liner allows riders to adjust the jacket to suit the weather conditions.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
Read on for more details.