Tourmaster Airflow Glove
- Super-flow 3D mesh top hand construction
- EVA medium density foam knuckles
- 4-Way stretch fourchettes and accordion stretch panels
- Pre-curved fingers and palm for maximum comfort
- Abrasion-resistant AX™ Suede synthetic comfort palm
- Synthetic palm and thumb overlays for added protection
- Soft neoprene comfort cuff with hook and loop closure
- Touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb
- Soft polyester tricot lining
These gloves are consistent with the major US brands we’ve carried—Joe Rocket, Scorpion, FirstGear, etc, so hopefully, you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Consider the Air Flow gloves by Tour Master if you’re looking for a comfortable glove for summer temps and also for a good price. The Air Flow is a short cuff glove that will flow a lot of air. This glove is available in both men’s and women’s sizes, so take the link below for the other gender.
Right out of the gate, let me say, this glove doesn’t have any significant impact protection… it’s simply a nice, lightweight glove for hot weather use. The palms are made of a good wearing synthetic suede and there is a Velcro closure at the wrist to hold them on your hands, but those are about it for motorcycle protection capabilities. But heck, at this price point, there are lots of gloves that offer less, so if this is the style of glove you are looking for, I think you’ll like the quality and the styling.
The mesh panels on the back of the hand and thumb will freely flow air, so these gloves will be best in mild to hot temps. Although this isn’t a waterproof glove, if you get caught in the rain, the materials should hold up well. The gloves are fitted with conductive tips on the index finger and thumb so you can manipulate your phone with them on. :: Paul, 06-02-21