Alpinestars Chrome Gloves
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction.
- Mesh, spandex, and synthetic leather top hand.
- Synthetic suede and leather reinforced palm.
- Ergonomic “carbon-look” knuckle guard.
- Hook and loop wrist cuff.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb.
- CE-Certification EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
The fit of Alpinestars gloves are very consistent from one model to the next. And overall, they fit a bit small as compared to other brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc. It’s not enough to recommend that you buy a larger size (especially if a snug fit is preferred) but it is noticeable enough to say that if you are sometimes between sizes, then you should probably choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.