Alpinestars Booster V2 Gloves
- Goat leather and abrasion-resistant stretch polyester construction.
- Microfiber and PU grip panels on palm and thumb.
- Viscoelastic knuckle protector on the interior side with foam reinforcement.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb.
- Accordion panels on fingers and back thumb.
- Third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure.
- Molded hard knuckle protector.
- Palm, thumb, and fingers padded with energy-absorbing foam.
- Wrist flap with Velcro® on cuff.
- Side wall leather reinforcement on pinky finger.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb.
- Pre-curved finger construction.
- CE-Certification EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP
The fit of Alpinestars gloves are very consistent from one model to the next. And overall, they fit a bit small as compared to other brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc. It’s not enough to recommend that you buy a larger size (especially if a snug fit is preferred) but it is noticeable enough to say that if you are sometimes between sizes, then you should probably choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.