Klim 2021 Dakar Glove
Rounding out the Dakar Series, KLIM’s Dakar Glove is a highly durable, versatile, off-road riding glove built for aggressive riders. As a long-time favorite of KLIM’s most talented athletes, the Dakar Glove is a proven platform in just about every riding venue.
- IMPROVED FIT AND UPDATED DESIGN
- IMPROVED WRIST STRAP VELCRO CLOSURE
- HOURGLASS FINGER CONSTRUCTION
- DURABLE WRAPPED FINGER TIPS FOR INCREASED WEAR RESISTANCE
- SMART E-TOUCH DEVICE COMPATIBLE ON THUMB AND INDEX FINGERTIP
- SILICONE PRINT ON INDEX, MIDDLE FINGER TIPS AND PALM FOR GRIP
- BREATHABLE STRETCH CORDED NYLON BACK HAND
- TPU KNUCKLE PROTECTION
- FULL FLEX THUMB CONSTRUCTION
- STRETCH LYCRA FINGER FOURCHETTES
- REINFORCED THUMB OVERLAY
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL ON BACK OF FINGERS
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.