Klim 2021 Inversion Insulated Glove
Wanting a little more warmth in your Inversion Glove without sacrificing grip, breathability and comfort? Look no further than the Inversion Insulated Glove from KLIM®. This glove combines the original Inversion’s 100% WINDSTOPPER® shell with 60 Grams 3M™ THINSULATE™ Platinum insulation on the top-of-hand for just enough warmth. A slip-on cuff makes riding in the Inversion Insulated quick and easy.
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® SHELL FOR ULTIMATE WIND PROTECTION
- 60 GRAMS 3M™ THINSULATE™ PLATINUM INSULATION ON TOP-OF-HAND
- HYDROPHOBIC SILICONIZED 3M™ THINSULATE™ PLATINUM INSULATION
- LIGHTEST KLIM® INSULATED GLOVE
- SLIP-ON CUFF WITH ENTRY ASSIST PULL-ON LOOP
- E-TOUCH INDEX FINGER FOR ELECTRONIC TOUCH-SCREEN CONDUCTIVITY
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.