Alpinestars Andes V3 Drystar Glove
The mid-season Andes v3 Drystar® glove offers effective all-weather performance and has a goat leather and textile construction for superior abrasion resistance. Other design features include viscoelastic protective armor on the knuckles and reflective panels. It also comes equipped with a touch-screen compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Goat leather palm construction for superior abrasion resistance with a Micro Ripstop back hand for an optimized fit and comfort.
- Drystar® performance membrane construction for guaranteed waterproofness and sensitivity when operating the bike’s controls.
- Viscoelastic knuckle guard for protection against repeated impacts.
- Stretch panels for enhanced flexibility and fit.
- Reinforcement of the side of the hand for strength and additional abrasion resistance.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- Reflective panels.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
Read on for more details.
Like most Alpinestars gloves, these gloves ran a bit smaller than most glove brands we carry. They are not a lot small and most people can choose the size they normally wear in gloves (especially if a snug fit is preferred). If you are sometimes between sizes, then choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.