Vemar Sharki Hive Helmet (XS - M Only)
A real modular helmet. The Sharki is designed for those wanting the safety features of a full-face helmet, but with the possibility to move to the comfort of an open face.
- Engineered and manufactured to the motorcyclist specific ECE 22.05 standard while also meeting the USA’s DOT standard.
- Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet
- Modular design with easy open and removable chin bar.
- Enlarged visual field for limitless vertical and peripheral vision.
- Visor is prepared to fit Pinlock® MaxVision® lenses.
- Comfortable fitting, drop-down sun visor completely covers the visual field.
- A handy slot on the helmet shell and internal recessed areas allows for any type of communication system to be easily installed.
- Size Range XS-XXL.
- Shell is made of R-3P, reinforced terpolymers.
- Easily removable and washable cheek pads and liner.
- Padded chin strap with Microlock closing buckle.
- Extra wide viewport to improve vertical visual field and peripheral vision. Visor lock allows secure locking of the visor even at high speed.
- Scratch resistant shield with Pinlock prepared lenses sold separately.
- 3 adjustable intake vents and large rear exhaust port for completely customized air circulation make up the Vemar Klima system.
- Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide
We have found this helmet to fit about 1 size smaller than the factory size chart indicates.
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|Helmet Size||HEAD (CM)
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Helmet arrived as ordered, really awesome quality and graphics. Unfortunately did not fit. I own a Vemar small modular helmet and also verified with measurements. (Read more...)