Sidi Aria Gore-Tex Boots
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet
- The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot
- Cordura, soft TPU and Technomicro make up the outer construction
- Nylon composite inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Fully encapsulated heel cup
- Protective internal toe cup
- Internally padded shin plate
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Velcro and zipper closure system with an elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper that allows a bind free zip and fantastic fit
- Sidi non-slip sole
- Reflective panel
- Internal protective ankle ball pads
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). Sidi boots typically fit very consistently from one model to the next and this boot is no exception. We feel the size chart represents the fit very well. Width is “normal”, which is C or D in US shoe sizes.
Our Two Cents
The Sidi Aria Gore-Tex Boot is one of two boots we sell that feature Gore-Tex as the main waterproofing material and offer a shell that is a blend of solid micorofiber and breathable Cordura fabric material. The competing boot is the very similarly styled TCX AirTech Evo boot. The combination of GoreTex, which is the most breathable material for waterproofing, coupled with the breathable upper is a perfect boot for the warm weather/all weather rider. Just like I did with the previous model, I had to give this new version the lip lock test… put my lips on them and blow! Sure enough, I could feel my breath slowly seeping through! And while I can’t say they are “free flow”, the air flow properties will be as good as it gets for a waterproof boot.
This boot has a nice cushy interior and will be comfortable for just about any sort of street use. After breaking these in, I think you’d be able to wear them on or off the bike very easily. The overall height of the boot I’d characterize as “medium”. If you ever want to know the exact height of a boot or the thickness of the sole, just check our photo gallery. We offer pictures with a yardstick inside the boot so you can easily see what you are getting.
Armor is included in the shin and on either side of the ankle; in addition the toe and heel areas are well reinforced. The soles have very good stiffness as well. All the protective features are similar to those you’d find on other street/sport boots. The overwhelming unique property of being breathable and yet waterproof is the main feature, and like I said, only shared by two of the boots we sell. It’s nice to have this choice from Sidi. :: Paul, 05-30-17