Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Perforated 1 Piece Suit
The Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Perforated Race Suit is an evolution of the original. The latest version updates key features to further refine its protection. New Knee Grip Insert technology makes sure you have a positive connection with your bike. Self locking zippers at the wrists make sure the zipper doesn’t back out and open, even a high speeds. Tweaks to the elbow sliders and knee protectors further integrate them into the suit so they are attached without exposed stitching. All of these updates make the Dainese Misano 2 D-Air Perforated Race Suit one of the most technologically advanced suits available.
The Dainese D-Air system is fully embedded within the suit. When Internal sensors and a GPS signal read factors inherent in a crash, an air bag inflates to protect the neck, shoulders and collarbones.
The Dainese D-Air Misano 2 Race Suit requires registration with Dainese. Due to the technical nature of the D-Air System , special care and maintenance is required. For example, the suit must be overhauled every 5 years and air bag battery charged every 2 months. If the air bag is deployed, the suit must be sent to Dainese for inspection and to reset the air bag. Owners of the suit are responsible for any costs associated. Please read the User Manual in detail, and let RevZilla know if you have any additional questions.
- Triggering algorithm and diagnostics managed by dedicated firmware
- Three accelerometers
- Three gyroscopes
- 4 Gigabyte internal memory
- LED user interface on right arm
- Lithium polymer battery with approximately 8 hours of use when fully charged
- Pneumatic System:
- Dainese-patented 3D structure airbag
- High-pressure airbag with volume of 4 liters
- “Cold” technology gas generator
- D-skin 2.0 full grain cowhide leather
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Knee Grip Insert (KGI) technology
- Knee slider 2.0
- Soft insert on the tailbone area
- Hydration bladder ready
- Bi-axial elasticated inserts
- Large aerodynamic spoiler
- Microelastic 2.0
- Advanced knee construction with protected seam
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard on elbows
- Elbow Slider RSS: Replaceable Slider System
- Seamless aluminum plates on elbows
- Seamless aluminum plates on shoulders
- Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard Level 1 on shoulders
- Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard Level 2 on hips
- 3D-Bubble fabric inserts
- Localized perforation
- NanoFeel removable liner
Read on for more details.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.