TCX X-Helium Michelin Boot
- Michelin MX Hybrid Sole
- CE certified
- Leather, padded front and ankle area
- AIR TECH breathable lining
- Inside suede heat guard
- Shin plate
- Steel toe cap
- Polyurethane heel and ankle guard
- Polyurethane toe guard
- Aluminum buckles
- New ergonomic design
- Micro adjustable and replaceable.
- Specially developed sculpture design to allow multi-directional traction (i.e. pushing the bike or sliding on track).
- Customized heel angle studied to grant foot hold on the foot rests and fast sliding when needed.
- Macro-grooves area to offer traction and stability.
- Micro-grooves for water evacuation.
- Triangular micro-sculptures tread to grant stability on foot rests. Special compound, tear and abrasion resistant.
- Micro-siped rear tread to grant multi-directional traction.
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
We find TCX boots to be very consistent in fit from one model to the next. We checked this boot and it too is consistent with other models. To choose a size, please click here to see the TCX size chart. The general width of TCX is “medium” or D to E. To compare to other brands you may have experience with, I’d say the overall fit is somewhere between a Sidi boot which is generally a bit more narrow and an Alpinestars boot which has a more generous width.