Scorpion EXO-R410 Helmet
- Premium polycarbonate shell: Developed exclusively by ScorpionEXO®, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: Easy, secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
- KwikWick® 2 Liner: KwikWick® 2 anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located on the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Three intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while four exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out. Two ports in the chin bar maximize fresh air inside.
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or you can turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Meets or exceeds- SNELL/DOT for sizes XS-2XL (3XL DOT only)
Our customer service group tried on a selection of the R-410 helmets and we found the fit to be very similar to HJC and Shoei brands. We noted that overall we thought the fit, if anything, was just slightly more snug; so if you find yourself sometimes between sizes in a helmet, we suggest choosing the larger, otherwise choose the size you normally wear.
One other tip: This helmet has padding that seals around the neck, cheeks and chin very well and the opening is a bit more narrow than most. It helps to put the helmet on toward the back of your head first and pull it on while rolling it toward the front. This is a common technique with many racing helmets that are also a bit more narrow at the helmet’s opening.
External Links for Fit Help:
Other links of interest:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!