HJC i70 Eluma Helmet
- D.O.T. Approved
- Advanced Polycarbobate Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner. Eyeglasses and sunglasses friendly EPS groove
- HJ-31 Optically-superior Anti-Scratch 3D face Shield: provides 95% U.V. protection. Wide-Vision Plus (+10mm) for greater visibility. Pinlock® Ready Anti-Fog lens Prepared Shield – has posts for optional Anti-Fog Pinlock® insert(PIN 625-202)
- One-Touch Shield Locking System: New Center Shield open / close locking system with upgraded durability
- RapidFire™ shield replacement system: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal & installation for efficient operation.
- HJ-V9 Black Dark Smoke Anti-Scratch Integrated Sun Visor: New Wider, longer Sun Visor increases peripheral vision with excellent sun light blocking to reduce eye strain Easy to use mechanism located on lower left side
- Powerful Air-Flow Ventilation / Exhaust System: 7 intake vents and 2 exhaust vents for maximum airflow & circulation
- D-Ring with Retention Strap: Quick-release & adjustable.
- SuperCool® Moisture-wicking Interior: Anti-bacterial, removable and washable cheek pads and liner. Cheek Pads are interchangeable in all sizes.
- Weight: XS to MD 3.30 lbs. (1,500 /- 30g)
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!