HJC i10 Taze Helmet
- D.O.T. and SNELL Approved
- Advanced Polycarbonate Compact Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- HJ-31 Optically superior anti-fog lens prepared 3D face Shield: Provides 95% UV protection.
- D-Ring with adjustable chin strap
- Glasses Groove can accomodate riders who wear glasses.
- Multi-Cool™Moisture-wicking Comfort liner
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
- Smart HJC READY ( BT sold seperately)
- Weight: XS to Md 3.57 lbs (1,620 +/- 35g) Lg to 2XL 3.80 lbs. (1,725 +/- 35g) 3XL 3.73 lbs. (1,690 +/- 35g)
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!