Alpinestars Supertech R V2 Vented Boots
- Main upper material constructed using microfiber with a dedicated laser perforation zone for optimum breathability.
- Front flex area for improved impact abrasion resistance.
- Redesigned rear bellow in stretch microfiber for improved front and back movement.
- Redesigned top gaiter in microfiber material with TPU over injection.
- Synthetic microfiber panel on medial side for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- TPU shifter for increased protection on lower medial side.
- Redesigned TPU shin plate for greater impact absorption performance
- Replaceable shin slider.
- TPU stretch panel design with zip for easier entry and exit, along with a more optimized fit.
- Hook and loop closer secures the zipper pull in position.
- Micro adjustable ratchet closure on boot top.
- Replaceable co-injected TPU/aluminum toe slider with simplified screw system.
- Replaceable heel plate slider design.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole.
- Bio-mechanical inner bootie with TPU-reinforced external toe area.
- CE EN13634:2017.
Read on for more details.
The overall fit/size of this new style seems “true” to their published size chart (see below). Personally, I’ve always found Alpinestars to be more roomy through the foot and instep than other race boots (such as Sidi), but this style feels more form fitted to me. I’d say the width is no wider than D (call it C or D). The calf size is somewhat adjustable but not highly adjustable, so those with very large calves will have trouble with fit.
|Euro||Men’s US||Women’s US|