Alpinestars Supertech R V2 Boots
- External TPU shin protection wraps around to outer calf.
- Replaceable nylon heel plate slider.
- Hook and loop zip pull lock.
- Micro adjustable ratchet top closure.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole.
- CE EN13634:2017.
- Microfiber upper construction.
- Soft TPU and mesh front flex area.
- Full-length suede microfiber panel on inner side of the boot.
- Heel and shin ventilation.
- Internal bio-mechanical ankle brace.
Read on for more details.
The overall fit/size of this new style seems “true” to their published size chart (see below). Personally, I’ve always found Alpinestars to be more roomy through the foot and instep than other race boots (such as Sidi), but this style feels more form fitted to me. I’d say the width is no wider than D (call it C or D). The calf size is somewhat adjustable but not highly adjustable, so those with very large calves will have trouble with fit.
|Euro||Men’s US||Women’s US|