REVIT Tornado 3 Pants
With the REV’IT! Tornado 3 trousers, the rider is prepared for almost every kind of weather condition during rides in the spring, summer, or fall. The detachable hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner will keep your legs dry and warm in colder temperatures and bad weather. When riding in higher temperatures, the liner can be removed to allow cool air to flow through the PWR|shell mesh panels at the upper and lower legs. Protection is provided by our award-winning CE-level 2 SEEFLEX™ armor at the knees and SEESMART™ armor at the hips. Making sure you get the perfect fit every time, the rider can easily adjust the trousers via adjustment straps at the hips and tabs on the calves.
YKK slide lock front closure
- This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won’t open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won’t separate until you want them to.
prepared for Strapper suspenders
- The trousers are prepared for the Strapper suspenders. The Strapper can be connected to the short connection zipper at the back and the specially made hook and loop attachment point on the front side. The suspenders are compatible with a selection of trousers from the REV’IT! collection.
calf zippers grip panel at seat
- The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won’t slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
WR calf zippers at detachable waterproof liner
- The zippers – found at the calf on the detachable waterproof liner – are water repellent.
short connection zipper stretch stretch lips
regular tour fit
- The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
adjustment straps adjustment tab Adjustable Knee Protection
- The adjustable knee protection pockets allow you to tailor the CE-rated knee protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body and for optimal comfort while riding.
SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection
- Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert – version RV33
Detachable hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner
- This garment has a detachable hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner, providing waterproofing as well as insulation. Riders stay dry and warm with this feature.
- Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura® – high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability – and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- This PWR|shell is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility, which maintains comfort as well as safety.
PWR|shell stretch PWR|wax 500D
- This PWR|shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look.
- Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane
- In these garments we have added a thermal liner to the detachable hydratex® | G-liner. This becomes one layer that can be easily removed on warm, dry days, and easily added when you need protection from the rain and cold.
Read on for more details.
|Pant Size||Waist Estimate||Inseam Reg||Inseam Short||Inseam Tall|