Motonation Apparel Sherpa Jeans
A fantastic value in an Aramid lined jean the Sherpa jean has a straight leg, relaxed cut available in dark blue or black washed finishes, so these can be every day jeans as well as riding jeans. Under the 12 oz. washed denim is DuPont™ ARAMID fiber reinforcement in all the high abrasion and impact areas. There’s even removable CE rated knee armor and an anti-bacterial mesh inner lining.
- Fashionable yet functional design suits any climate.
- Comfortable and perfect for everyday riding, but offer the benefit of abrasion resistant protection in the critical areas where riders need protection.
- Constructed of high quality durable 12oz. Stone Washed Hand Distressed Denim.
- 100% Polyester anti-bacterial fixed mesh lining.
- Real DuPont™ ARAMID fiber reinforcement in all high abrasion and impact areas.
- High Quality 20mm brushed steel waist button.
- Antique metal front zipper.
- Lined pockets for comfort.
- Removable CE certified knee protectors.
- Perfect to wear over your boots.
- Machine wash and dry.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.
Go here to see the Motonation Apparel Size Charts
Our Two Cents
Comments and custom photos coming soon.