Answer AR-1 Race Boots
The Answer AR-1 boot represents a new idea in motocross boots. Inexpensive boots have been around for a long time but no brand has ever really tried to make them good. The AR-1 boot is better than good, it offers you far more than is offered by any other boot in its price range. Using just the right combination of synthetics, plastic and high-performance textiles, we’ve created an upper that is light, durable and protective. We coupled that to a four-layer sole system that we stitched on for a foolproof and long lifespan that is easy to resole when the time comes. Most importantly, this is the only boot in the market to feature a shock-absorbing insole made by D3O®. This D3O Cushioning Insole is a lightweight, resilient footbed that combines D3O Lite with a high-performance, shock absorbing D3O Decell heel insert. This provides comfort at varied impact energies, thanks to rate sensitive technology. This not only makes it an incredibly comfortable boot, but the D3O progressive cushioning can also reduce the risk of lower limb injuries.
- Four easy adjust steel/plastic buckles
- Buckles are replaceable
- Injection-molded plastic shin guard plate
- Injection-molded rear plate helps protect leg bones
- Articulated rear ankle area aids movement
- Integrated shank system ads comfort while riding
- Uni-directional cut sole specifically for motocross
- Thick ankle padding covered in vented material for air movement
- D30® footbeds provide increased impact protection and airflow
- Weighs 3.65 lbs./1655 g (size 10)
These boots are sold in U.S. men’s sizes.