Bull-it SR6 Carbon Jacket For Women
The Bull-it range of jackets are reinforced with Covec’s SP120 SR6 liner, a high performance protective motorcycle liner. Tested to the incoming en17092 standard, the SP120 SR6 range has achieved the AAA rating (120KPH) for abrasion resistance.
The SP120 SR6 Ladies Carbon 17 Jacket is a 13oz twill jet black denim jacket with matching black, detachable hood. The ride height of the waist of the jacket has been optimized to ensure maximum fashion whilst still covering the lower back when riding. A wick away mesh comfort liner is fitted and Covec’s SR6 protection liner helps keep you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Covec CE Level 1 elbow and shoulder protectors fitted as standard with a back-protector pocket to fit an optional Covec back protector. As with all Bull-it SR6 denim’s, the jackets have a shower-resistant finish.
- Covec SP120 SR6 liner (AAA achieved for abrasion)
- 13oz twill outer construction
- Arms are contoured and include CE Level 1 elbow and shoulder protectors
- Pocket for optional Covec back protector
- Wick away mesh liner for comfort, working with the Covec rib creating increased airflow
- Hi-vis piping on the back
- Traditional denim jacket style, 5 external pockets and i inner
- Adjustable wasit straps
- Internal belt hoops or jeans connectivity
- New detachable black hood connected with lightweight zipper
- Available in sizes XS – 4XL
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.
Click here for the sizing chart provided by Bull It for their women’s jackets