Alpinestars Stella SMX-1 R V2 Boots For Women
- Advanced microfiber main upper construction.
- Extensive perforations throughout provide maximum airflow.
- Soft TPR heel insert allows freedom of ankle movement.
- Ergonomic TPU shift pad.
- Angled closure strap follows natural shape of rider’s instep.
- Front Velcro® closure system, with reverse zip.
- Compound rubber sole with grip patterning.
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones.
- Thermowelded flex grooves control flexion and flexibility.
- Double-density ankle protector on both sides.
- Replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter.
- Internal toe box protection.
- Removable anatomic foot bed.
- Internal mesh lining provides cooling comfort.
Read on for more details.
Alpinestars boots are very consistent from one model to the next and in trying on this style, we find it to be consistent with their published sizing chart and most previous Alpinestars boots.
If you know your best size from previous Alpinestars boots, then I’d advise you to choose the same size, or just use the chart to select a size based on a US street shoe size. I’d consider the width of the men’s sizes to be normal to slightly wide (D or E).
|Euro||Men’s US||Women’s US|