Motonation Apparel Pursang Textile Jacket
Motonation’s multi-layer textile jacket combines adventure features and modern styling into a versatile all conditions ¾ length riding jacket.
- Numerous intake vents are featured with zippered closures. 4 in the chest and shoulder area, 2 vents in the upper arms combine with 2-way sleeve zippers for maximum air flow. Exhaust is handled by two large rear zip open lateral vents.
- 100% Polyester anti-bacterial fixed mesh lining.
- Features a removable and washable zip in quilted thermal insulating full liner.
- Removable Reissa waterproof full liner zips in between the outer layer and quilted liner.
- Multiple stitched seams are featured in all impact areas for maximum tear resistance.
- Removable high impact CE approved dual-density protective armor on elbows and shoulders.
- 8mm thick memory foam back pad.
- Neoprene is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort with button closure.
- Hook and loop collar tie back for riding comfortably with the collar open.
- Reflective striping is used on the arms as well as across the back of the jacket for increased visibility.
- World famous YKK zippers with long zipper pulls used throughout.
- 2-way, heavy duty, YKK entry zipper.
- Hook & loop and snap secured wind and water flap over the main two-way entry zipper.
- Dual sleeve gather snaps are used on each arm for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable hook & loop waist straps.
- Pre-curved arms for a more natural fit and maximum riding comfort.
- Two upper and two lower front horizontal entry outer pockets, two fleece lined hand warmer pockets and a large rear pocket that can hold the quilted liner once removed.
- Three interior pockets including a waterproof wallet pocket on the shell and a mobile phone pocket plus 1 interior pocket incorporated into the quilted liner.
- 8 inch YKK waist connection zipper for pant attachment.
- Neoprene cuffs secured with a two-way zipper and hook & loop for a perfect fit.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.
Go here to see the Motonation Apparel Size Charts
Our Two Cents
Comments and custom photos coming soon.