AGV Sport Main Street Gloves (M or XL Only)
- A short multi-purpose glove
- Upper is constructed of Clarino and Airprene synthetic materials
- Clarino synthetic leather is used for construction of the palm and bottom of the fingers
- Soft and comfortable interior
- Multi-layer Clarino synthetic leather reinforced palm, index finger and thumb for maximum abrasion resistance
- Vibration deadening gel inserts are used throughout the palm area
- Between the finger areas reinforced with Lycra elastic expansion panels
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- Multi-layer Clarino synthetic leather is used on the top of fingers for extra protection
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- Reflective piping is used on the back of the hand for added safety
- Neoprene cuff with wrist strap for a snug fit
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The AGV Sport Main Street Gloves are a basic short cuff glove which should be well suited to warmer times of year. These gloves use Clarino (a synthetic leather) in the palm and on the back of the fingers. The palm has gel padding for comfort and is reinforced with multiple layers and double stitching at the impact areas. The back of these gloves are a nylon material which feels like it would be quite breathable. For this price these gloves are hard to beat. They actually offer a lot that some more expensive gloves do not. Reflective piping on the back of the hand aids night time visibility, and a simple Velcro strap closure secures the gloves to your hand. Take a look at our pictures of these gloves by clicking the “View Larger Images” link above.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Absolutely love these gloves, and they are everything I wanted. When you live in a place where summers can be quite warm and forecasts include the term "heat index", some bikers choose to lose the gear in favor of comfort in the stifling heat. My... (Read more...)
The Joe Rocket Nova 2.0 is a great buy at the closeout price. Decent ventilation for the warm days and a liner for those cold night rides as well. All in all, a great daily jacket. The AGV Dragon gloves are comfortable to wear, though I'd like th... (Read more...)