Klim Dakar Pro Gloves
- Leather on palm and backhand
- Perforated leather in optimum ventilation zones
- Leather overlay on back of thumb
- Corded nylon stretch panel on top of hand
- Poron XRD padding on knuckles, fingers and wrist
- Lap seam construction on palm side fingers
- Adjustable VELCRO® brand closure wrist strap
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material on fingers
- Pull tab on palm
- Micro-injected logo
I find that Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.
Our Two Cents
KLIM®’s Dakar PRO Glove is the ultimate, highly-durable leather off-road glove designed to meet the demands of the most aggressive off-road riders. PORON® XRD™ intelligent foam inserts on the fingers and knuckles provides exceptional impact coverage while the leather main body takes off-road abuse in stride. Engineered with integrated stretch panels and perforations for all-day comfort.