Klim 2021 Dakar Pro Glove
The legendary Dakar Pro Glove has been refined and improved using rider feedback, building on the proven platform to make it even better. The most roadworthy dual-sport glove KLIM offers is now more comfortable and dextrous with goat leather and stretch woven construction. It’s at home as your dual-sport workhorse, in the open desert or on your favorite single-track.
- PERFORATED MAPPED GOAT LEATHER PALM AND FINGERS FOR AIRFLOW
- BREATHABLE STRETCH WOVEN BACKHAND
- 5MM XRD® IMPACT PROTECTION PERFORATED FOAM KNUCKLE PAD, PALM PAD, FINGERS, THUMB
- GOAT LEATHER TRIM ON PADDING
- LEATHER VELCRO WRIST CLOSURE
- GOGGLE SQUEEGEE
- MULT-E-TOUCH™ SCREEN FUNCTIONALITY
- RIDER GRIP ARTICULATION
- REDUCED FINGER SEAMS FOR IMPROVED COMFORT
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ C790 CARBON BLACK REFLECTIVE
- JERSEY/JACKET CUFF FRIENDLY
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.