REVIT Trocadero H2O Gloves
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed | PWR I Oxford | Connect finger tip leather | webbing
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate® G | high loft fur liner
- Lining: 100% polyester tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex® | Z-liner
- Protection: Visco Elastic Knuckle | SEESOFT™ at palm | PWR | shield knit at palm
- Visibility: reflection at back hand
- Composition: 60% Leather, 30% Polyamide, 9% Polyurethane, 1% Elastane
- Fit: city fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at wrist | adjustment tab at cuff
- Features: elastic at wrist | regular cuff | connect finger tips at index finger and thumb
More info: This document explains some of the features and materials listed above. (Not all REV’IT! products have all the features or materials listed. Use your back button after viewing.)
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
We generally find the fit of REVIT gloves to be just a bit more snug than US brands (Tour Master, Joe Rocket, etc), but this glove feels just about right in the size XL I usually take. But it is a winter glove and those are not as form fitted as street or race gloves, so maybe that is why I don’t detect the usual smallish fit. So buy the size you normally wear in gloves. And if you are sometimes between sizes, choose the larger.
Our Two Cents
Oh my… these gloves are like slipping on velvety deliciousness! The inside liner of these gloves feels like what you’d find in a high end winter dress glove… it’s a short pile faux fur material which is different than ANY winter motorcycle gloves I’ve ever encountered. The gloves are well insulated so I think these would do well in very low temps. The palm and fingers are leather… high quality, soft leather too, and then the glove uses black textile on the back of the hand behind the knuckle.
The gloves have two areas of significant protection…. there is a molded knuckle armor piece which is hidden under the outer leather and on the heel of the hand, there is a pad of impact foam. The gloves are positively held on the hand with a sturdy Velcro-close strap at the wrist. The cuff is adjustable so you can situate it under or over your sleeve. Finally, the gloves are made waterproof by a waterproof/breathable membrane, which is expertly situated between the layers of the glove so that you’ll not be able to tell it’s there.
Overall, a VERY nice glove for those that appreciate a luxury feel and fine materials… not often found in motorcycle gloves! And the price looks very reasonable to me. :: Paul, 09-21-16