Klim F3 Closeout Helmets
- Maximize the Minimum – The F3 is engineered to minimize neck fatigue and maximize impact protection.
- Built Strong – KLIM’s all-new F3 starts a light and strong revolution in off-road style helmets. Constructed with KLIM’s Structure Mapped Composite base material lay up, the F3 optimizes strength in all the right areas while reducing overall weight.
- Refined Fit – KLIM took old helmet technology and tossed it. With the new F3, riders enjoy up to 10% smaller external dimensions and a sleeker, more comfortable fit from three shell sizes.
- Let Off Some Steam – KLIM is the industry leader in body comfort. And developing an effective intelligent ventilation system for the F3 was key. Thirteen intake vents combine with six exhaust ports to provide optimal heat dispersion even while stationary.
- Wide Open Spaces – The KLIM F3 Helmet features the widest, unobstructed field of view in its class, ensuring you’ll never miss the epic views it takes you to.
- All-Day Comfort – The KLIM F3 features the latest Custom EPS and internal liner systems to secure the rider’s head completely. EPS, 3D Ergonomic cheek pads and liner foam are optimized for a great fit.
- Systems Check – KLIM engineered the new F3 to work in conjunction with market leading neck brace technology, not against it.
- Expectations – techniques and premium materials, The KLIM F3 meets or exceeds the most demanding ECE and DOT standards for motorcycle helmets at reduced weight.
- KLIM Custom Fit – Klimatek™ Fabric liner systems utilize adaptive smart foam technology and anti-microbial/bacterial fast-wicking textiles.
Below is a size chart provided by Klim for this product.
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Head Measurement cm||Head Measurement Inches|
|Small||54 to 55||21 1/4 to 21 5/8|
|Medium||56 to 57||22 to 22 1/2|
|Large||58 to 59||22 7/8 to 23 1/4|
|XL||60 to 61||23 5/8 to 24|
|XXL||62 to 63||24 3/8 to 24 3/4|
|XXXL||64 to 65||25 1/4 to 25 5/8|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!