Scorpion EXO-GT3000 Sync Neon Yellow/Blue Helmet (SM Or MD Only)
- TCT-Ultra® Pre-Preg Shell: The advanced shell structure utlizes a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fibers that are pre-impregnated with resin to create a strong yet lightweight shell structure
- Ellip-Tec® Base Plate: Scorpion’s ratchet systen uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
- SpeedView® Retractable Sun Visor: internal sun visor changes position with a simple slide of a switch
- Everclear® No Fog Face Shield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection. City-Mode tab allows the shield to be locked or left slightly open for a gentle flow of air to the shield and helmet interior
- KwikWick® III Removable/Washable Anti-Microbial Liner: The third generation of Scorpion’s moisture-wicking lining material feels cool to the touch in warm weather and warm in cool weather while maintaining anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System: inflatable cheek pad system for a superior, personalized fit
- KwikFit® Cheek Pads: allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Three Dimensionally Contoured Cheek Pads: three-dimensionally sculpted, multi-density foam that contours the rider’s head shape for better comfort and fit
- Flip-up Chin Bar: A single button release allows the chin bar to be raised or lowered with either hand
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System: Intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the helmet interior while exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- Three Shell Sizes
- Titanium Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- Communication system speaker pockets
- Aero skirt
- Breath deflector
- DOT-218 approved
- 5 year warranty
Note about photos: This helmet’s photos were taken with a dark smoke shield; a clear shield is installed on all Scorpion helmets. This is a legal requirement.
Other links of interest:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Our Two Cents
Well the EXO-GT3000 is a modular helmet but unlike the EXO-900X the chin bar is not removable. The GT3000 is going to be your more traditional flip up chin bar style helmet. A few things really jump out at me just looking at the exterior of the helmet. The first is the shape of the helmet. It has a very sleek and aerodynamic design to it. The other feature is the venting. It has a large chin vent and two top vents controlled by a single cover. There are also two rear exhaust vents. They sit just behind the ridge of the spoiler of the outer shell. This causes an area of low pressure with helps draw air out of the vent and promotes better air flow through the helmet. The interior of the helmet has removable padding that can be washed or replaced if they ever wear out. When you pull out the cheek pads you will find speaker pockets for a communication system. The speaker pockets have foam plugs in them when not in use. The fit of the helmet to me felt like a pretty standard fit maybe just a hair on the snug side. I am typically a medium in most brands and the medium EXO-GT3000 fit my head really well. Helmets that have an Intermediate Oval or Neutral Round shape fit me best so I would say the GT3000 falls under that shell shape. If you find yourself between sizes then I might suggest going up in size. The EXO-GT3000 also features the AirFit liner inflation system. This gives you the ability to tweak the fit and snug up the cheeks and neck roll for a good custom fit. It also helps create a good seal around the base of your neck and along the jaw line to reduce wind and road noise. The aerodynamics and design of the GT3000 is going to be for your street, sport touring, and commuting rider who will be in a more upright riding position. The release for the chin bar and the lever for the Speed View drop down visor is easy to find and operate even with gloves on. The EXO-GT3000 is much lighter in weight when compared to a lot of other modular helmets on the market. Overall I am really impressed with the quality and build of the GT3000. – Aaron 04/15/2015
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Found this site thru one of my forums thought Id take a look Ive never bought a helmet online.Always went to a brick and mortar place and tried helmets on and wandered around the store for a while with it on. The lidpicker got my thoughts going an... (Read more...)