FirstGear TPG Winter Basegear Top (Large Only)
- Water and wind-resistant front panel stops moisture and cold from coming in
- Quick drying with enhanced wicking ability to help regulate body temperature
- Front zipper neck and chest to help regulate body temperature
- Inner layer made with 7% Spandex for a snug comfortable fit
- Outer nylon shell made with wind and water-resistant front panel, waterproof, breathable middle membrane and inside fleece lining for warmth
This shirt is sold in “alpha” sizes and seems to run true, so choose the size you normally wear in men’s shirts. We have posted FirstGear’s chest size conversion chart of this product for your convenience:
The sleeve length on this product is generous. I typically have to buy “talls” in long sleeve tees and this top is just fine on me for sleeve length.
Our Two Cents
Wow! I like this product! It’s like a “technical” long sleeve shirt, and although it’s sold as underwear, it looks great just worn as a shirt. The inside material is a soft thin fleece that is super comfortable. There is enough stretch to allow freedom of motion for riding. The collar is taller than a regular tee, but for cold weather will be a comfort.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
This TPG gear works great. It is a little thicker material than the new 37.5 base gear. Where the 37.5 gear is base layer gear, this TPG gear is more mid layer. It is very effective nonetheless. The fit is great, and it is very comfortable. I... (Read more...)
The FirstGear TPG Winter Basegear Long-Sleeve Top is sung enough to be comfortable, but not too snug. And I had even ordered it a size smaller than I usually wear. It works really well! (Read more...)